Security starts with Messenger understanding how developers collect and share your data. Our privacy and data security practices may vary depending on your region of use and your age. The developer has provided this information and may update it from time to time.
The call didn’t seem to be doing the right thing, it was just a missed call (video or audio) and despite reading all the messages Facebook figured I had an unread message when this was not the case. It also tells me that I can’t connect to wifi or mobile data when I’m there and have a good connection. I also have problems with messages that I don’t want to send. I would have to connect or disconnect from the wifi network to access it.
As others have mentioned, the app will crash the second time it is opened. I haven’t had any problems with Messenger since its inception. Trying to connect to the market is impossible, active mode shows nothing but “waiting for network”. Disabling Wi-Fi helps a bit, but not for long. Force close app, clear cache, etc. It doesn’t do anything either.
I had the same problem last year where my phone would freeze and freeze. Recently this started when I clicked on an image and the screen went black. Now I can just open the app and it freezes. I can see the recent chat list, but the app does nothing. I can’t open Kino or scroll through old apps. Also, I sometimes get a random “no internet connection” when I’m online! I cannot respond to my customers or to marketing messages. 😕
|Requires Android||5.1+ and up|
Hang out anytime, anywhere
Messenger makes it easy and fun to stay close to your favorite people.
Messenger is a proprietary instant messaging app and platform developed by Meta Platforms.
|Report||Flag as inappropriate|
- Watch films, music videos, TV shows, and more with your friends over video chat.
- Lost for words? Now you can customize your reactions with way more emojis to choose from, including 🎉 and 🔥.
- Bring your conversations to life with fun AR effects, message effects* and selfie stickers*.
Choose from fun themes and colors to make your chats more personal ❤️ 🏳️🌈
- Choose the exact message that you want to reply to or forward, directly in your chat.
- Send and receive money securely and easily by adding your debit card, PayPal account, or reloadable prepaid card.*
- Find deals, make reservations, and get customer support by chatting with your favorite businesses straight from Messenger.
If you don’t have a Facebook account yet and just want to use Messenger, follow these steps.
- Download Facebook Messenger on iOS, Android, or Windows Phone.
- Open the app and enter your phone number.
- Keep touching.
- You will receive a code by SMS to verify your number.
- What is the importance of the Prophet in teaching?
- They save time because the material is sent by post instead of being distributed by the teacher. Students can be easily grouped together; If the text is too difficult for the students, they can easily turn to someone else, or if the students are late, they can be given an easier text.
- Can you install Messenger Kids on your computer?
- Unfortunately, this app is not yet available in the Microsoft Store. Facebook Messenger for Kids is only available for Android and iOS devices. However, you can use Facebook Messenger for Windows 10, available from the Microsoft Store.
|Compatible with||Premium Features locked|