If you want to download an APK APP Alight Motion for your mobile you can be find a good website. By download App from this website you can be save videos, images, visual effects and more free! You do not need to purchase this app.You download this App from my link and use free this app.
- Multiple Layers Of Graphics, Video, And Audio
- Vector And Bitmap Support (Edit Vector Graphics Right On Your Phone!)
- Visual Effects And Color Correction
- Keyframe Animation Available For All Settings
- Animating Easing For More Fluid Motion: Pick From Presets Or Build Your Own Timing Curves
- Velocity-Based Motion Blur
- Export MP4 Video Or GIF Animation
- Solid Color And Gradient Fill Effects
- Border And Shadow Effects
- Group Layers Together
- Save Your Favorite Elements For Easy Re-Use In Future Projects
Stay with me to get more interesting information!
|App Size||74.2 MB|
|Android OS||6.0 And up|
|In app purchases||no|
|Offered by||Alight Creative, Inc.|
Showing permissions for all versions of this app
This app has access to:
8 Teheran-ro 2-gil, Yeoksam 1-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06232
About this app
Make your own Animations, Video and photo Edits, Visual Effects, and more! Be part of the movement! Alight Motion is the first professional motion design app bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, video compositing, and more!
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
• 160+ basic effect building blocks that can be combined to create sophisticated visual effects
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Link parent and child layers and rig character joints
• Cameras that pan, zoom, and support focus blur and fog
• Grouping and Masking
• Color Adjustment
• Animation easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Bookmarks for ease of editing
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video, GIF animation, PNG sequences, and stills
• Share project packages with others
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border, shadow, and stroke effects
• Custom font support
• Copy and paste entire layers or just their style
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are several paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access a regularly updated library of premium effects and features. These subscription membership options are charged when you select to purchase them, and renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the next subscription period. Subscriptions are processed by Google and can be cancelled via the Google Play Store app or Google Play Store website. You can find more information about subscriptions at https://alightcreative.com/support
Alight Motion requires at least 1.5GB of RAM to be installed and run effectively. We are always working to add new features to Alight Motion while simultaneously making it faster, more efficient, and glitch-free. While we’ve done our best to make sure it works well on a wide range of phones and tablets, we are a small team and sometimes make mistakes. If you run into any problems, or have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
|Compatible with||Android 5.0+|
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it by clearly communicating what information we collect and how we use it, and providing you options for managing our use of your personal information.
- When you use Applications and Services we provide, we collect anonymous analytics data to help us improve our products, design future products, and make smart business decisions. This anonymous data can include things like how frequently product features are used, general information about the kind of media and files used with our Applications and Services, and information about the language, country and city where our Applications and Services are used.
- When you sign in to our Applications or Services, we may store your full name and email address as part of your account information. This information may be provided directly by you, or by your sign-in provider such as Google, Facebook, or Sign in with Apple. We also record the model and operating system of devices you use to access our Services, as well as a special code that lets us tell how many devices you are using to access our Service. We only use this data to provide our Service and enforce licensing limits on how many devices you can use at once, and not for marketing or any other purpose.
- When you use or connect to our Applications or Services, we may receive information such as your IP address. We use this only to improve security and improve the robustness and stability of our services.
- Some of our Applications provide the option to store content on our cloud service. We will never share your uploaded content with third parties and we take great care to limit even our own access to this uploaded material, but there is a chance we might view file names or other metadata as part of routine maintenance of our Service. Certain features of our Applications and Services allow you to share work you have created by providing a link to your uploaded content. Access to uploaded content is controlled by knowing this link. You can send it to other users, in which case they will have access to view and download the linked content. To enable such content sharing functionality, we have to store content you have chosen to upload in our cloud storage, which is typically hosted by a 3rd party provider such as Google or Amazon. Even if your data is deleted from our Services, copies of it may remain stored in offline backups for a period of time, and we might keep copies of data such as payment transactions if we are required to by law.
- If you have any questions about your privacy, or need assistance removing personal data stored in our services, you can contact us at any time. To reach us with privacy inquiries, contact [email protected]. For all other inquiries, please contact [email protected]
What personal information do we collect from you?
When you download, register with, or use our Alight Motion, Alight Cloud, or other Alight-branded Applications and Services, we may ask you to provide information, by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, telephone number or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”). We also collect any information that you provide directly to us by other means, for example by contacting us on social media or contacting our customer service department. For example, we may link your account information with data we receive from our partners and other third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience. For example, if you create or log into our Application using your Google credentials via single sign-on, we will have access to certain information such as your name and email address as authorized in your Google profile settings. Further, we may automatically collect certain information from you when you use our Applications and Services.
Examples of information we collect from you include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in our Applications and Services, such as your full name and email address. Such information may further include other information provided at the time of registering to use our Applications and Services, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Applications and Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Applications and Services and of the fulfillment of your orders, including your payment and subscription status and purchase history, free credit from referrals and promotions. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Applications and Services.
- The date when your account was created.
- The date you last signed on (if applicable).
When you download, access, and use our Applications and Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Applications, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of our Applications and Services, including traffic data, location data, anonymous logs, and other usage data that we are allowed to collect under the applicable App Platform Provider’s policy (e.g., Apple App Store policy, Google Play policy).
- Device Information. We may collect information about your Authorized Devices and internet connection, including the device’s IP address, operating system, browser type, network information, and other information regarding your Authorized Devices that we are allowed to collect under the applicable App Platform Provider’s policy.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your Authorized Device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your Authorized Device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Applications and Services. When you install Alight Motion, a unique ID (similar to a Cookie) is generated for the installation, and may be sent to our server or to third party services. This ID is not connected with your personal data in any way, but is used for frequency capping, aggregated ad reporting, and to combat fraud and abuse.
- Analytic Information. To help improve our services, we collect additional general analytics data, including device model and chipset, device capabilities, app feature usage, and the resolution and format of media used in the Applications. This information is anonymized and used only in aggregate, and cannot be connected to any individual user. We also collect crash and fault information so we can improve stability of the Applications.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download or access our Applications and Services, or delete our Applications from your device.
What do we use the data for?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for:
Performing our Services. We use a number of technologies to help you get the most out of the Service. Our systems automatically analyze your data to Alight Creative branded Applications and to continually improve the Service for you. This may include, for example:
- Sending you notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carrying out our obligations and enforcing our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notifying you when updates for our Applications and Services are available.
- Enabling premium features in our Applications and Services based on your subscription or promotional credit status.
Maintaining our Services. To provide troubleshooting and customer support, our customer support team may need to access your information, such as your account email address and information about Alight Creative branded applications you are using.
Communicating with you. In accordance with your communication preferences, we’ll occasionally contact you to announce new applications and features we build for you, make special offers or share tips for using our Applications and Services.
Complying with Law. We also use information to satisfy applicable laws or regulations, and discloses information in response to legal process or enforceable government requests, including to law enforcement.
Who do we share your information with?
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the content sharing feature of our Application, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Terms of Service, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Alight Creative, our customers or others.
In addition, we may disclose personal information, which we collect or you provide to us, to third party providers such as Google Firebase or Amazon Web Services for the storage and verification of your account information in order to provide our services to you.
How long do we keep your data?
Your account is automatically created the first time you sign in, and remains until you choose to delete it. We retain your data for as long as your account exists in our system. After your account is deleted, access to your information is removed immediately, but the information is retained for 30 days in case needed for conflict and dispute resolution, then deleted from our database. However, backup copies may be retained up to one additional year. In addition, to comply with applicable law, we may keep certain records, including records of payments, subscriptions, and disputes for a period required under the applicable law following termination of service. For users who are inactive for extended periods of time, we may close your account to satisfy our obligations under applicable law, and in accordance with our data retention policy. If that happens, we will try to notify you before taking any action.
Where do we store your information?
When you use our Application on your Authorized Device, such as by using one of our downloadable applications, some of your data will be stored locally on that Authorized Device. If you have used our cloud services, some of your data will be replicated on the cloud servers maintained by our third party cloud service providers such as Google Firebase or Amazon Web Services. Even when you delete information that you stored in our cloud service, copies of that information may still remain cached on other Authorized Devices that you used with the same account. In addition, if you have shared any information with other users, that information may have been stored or copied by those users, or may be cached on their devices.
Devices that you used with the same account. In addition, if you have shared any information with other users, that information may have been stored or copied by those users, or may be cached on their devices.
Cloud servers maintained by our third party cloud service providers such as Google Firebase or Amazon Web Services may be located in the United States and/or Republic of Korea. This means that if you store information in or submit data to our cloud service, you acknowledge your Personal Information will be transmitted to, hosted, and accessed in the United States and/or Republic of Korea.
How do we comply with data transfer rules?
Alight Creative utilizes the Standard Contractual Clauses, which are contract terms developed and approved by the European Commission as ensuring adequate protection for data subjects when transferring personal data from the EEA, the United Kingdom (“UK”), or Switzerland to the United States and other countries. The Standard Contractual Clauses are generally referenced within a Data Processing Agreement entered between Alight Creative and the applicable parties, such as Google, Facebook, Amazon or Apple.
Who do I contact about my data?
How do I access and manage my Personal Information?
You can review your personal information by logging into Alight Motion or Alight Cloud and visiting the My Account screen. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect, or if the information is managed by a 3rd-party sign-in provider such as Google, Facebook or Apple.
For European End Users
We process personal information / personal data originating from the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the United Kingdom, and Switzerland on one of three grounds, depending on the circumstances: (i) your affirmative consent, in which case you will have the right to withdraw consent at any time; (ii) contractual necessity; or (iii) our legitimate interest in providing the Service.
Below is an explanation of the data access rights Alight Creative makes available to EEA, UK and Swiss individuals.
Right to access. You can request Alight Creative to provide you with information on how we collect, use, and store your personal information, including provide you with a copy of your personal information we store in our Applications and Services.
Right of rectification. You can request that we correct certain inaccurate information if you are no longer using our Applications and Services.
Right to data portability. You can export your information from our Applications and Services to a competing service.
Right to object. You can object to the processing of your information in certain cases, as well as request that we do not use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing includes emails which help us keep you informed about the latest improvements to our Applications and Services.
For Korean and End Users who are subject to the Korean Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA)
Provision of personal information to a third parties
We strictly prohibit the provision of personal information to any third party without obtaining consent from the user. We do not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining consent from the user. However, personal information may be provided, and limited to, the following instances: where the user has personally agreed to such provision in order to use third party-based services; where we are obliged to provide personal information so as to observe relevant laws and regulations; and/or where it becomes necessary to resolve emergency situations where the user’s life or safety has been confirmed to be at risk.
Procedures and methods for destroying personal information
As a rule, we destroy personal information immediately after the user leaves the service. However, personal information can be stored safely for a designated amount of time, even after the user leaves, if the Company has obtained separate consent from the user to store the personal information for a certain amount of time, or if the Company is obligated by law to store the information for a specific time period.
Relevant statutes, including the Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, and the Protection of Communications Secrets Act, require us to store the information for a period of time, as described below. We store the personal information for the period specified by law and in no case shall the information be used for any other purpose.
- Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce
Records on subscription or withdrawal of subscription: Store for five (5) years
Records on payment settlements and supply of goods: Store for five (5) years
Records on customer complaints or dispute settlements: Store for three (3) years
- Electronic Financial Transactions Act
Records on electronic finance: Store for five (5) years
- Under the Act on Reporting and Using Specified Financial Transaction Information
Records on Financial Transaction Information: Store for five years
- Protection of Communications Secrets Act
Records on sign-in: Store for three (3) months
Consigning personal information processing
We consign part of our operations to third-party businesses in order to provide better services and regulate matters, as well as exercise both management and supervision, necessary to ensure that the consigned companies safely process personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA). Unless using services related to affairs that we consigned to consignees, your personal information will not be provided to consignees.
|Consigned Company||Consigned Operations|
For local representatives under the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, please see the following:
Name and Representative: D-Agent Co., Ltd. (CEO Jong-Won Park)
Address and Contact Information: 11th floor, Platinum Building, Gwanghwamun 28, Saemunan-ro 5-ga-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul, 02-737-0346, [email protected]
|Storage of account information, shared content such as project packages, and email address.
Storage location: United States of America
Date and time of transfer: Every time the relevant data is updated, it is sent in real time over the network, directly by the client software.
Items of personal information transferred: Personal information contained in all data listed above
Purpose of use and retention/use period of the recipient:
|Store customer service email, and provide tools to our customer service team for organizing and responding to it.
Storage location: United States of America
Date and time of transfer: Emails are received directly from the user by Zendesk services or delivered from email services provided by Google, Inc.
Items of personal information transferred: Email content, metadata, and attached files.
Purpose of use and retention/use period of the recipient: For our customer service team to read and respond to email inquiries, or to provide customer service via email. The information will be retained for 3 years as mentioned above, unless otherwise required (for example, if the information relates to a financial transaction, it may be stored longer).
The rights and obligations of data subjects and legal representatives, and how to exercise such rights
Our Applications and Services are not intended for children under 14 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 14. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 14 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to create their own accounts without the verifiable consent of their parents.
We appoint a personal information management/protection manager and working-level officer in order to protect personal information and handle any complaints related to the personal information in accordance with Article 31(1) of the PIPA as follows:
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act or (“CCPA”) (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.). If you are a California resident, these terms and conditions apply to you.
California Consumer Privacy Act
We provide the following additional disclosures related to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information under the CCPA:
- Categories of Personal Information Collected. In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the categories of personal information listed below.
- Identifiers such as your first name, last name, email address, IP address or other online identifier;
- Commercial information such as your payment method and related information if you purchase a subscription;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including connection information such as your browser type, language and IP address;
- Interaction with our Applications and Services such as usage data, type and version of operating system, hardware version, device settings, software types, screen resolution, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version;
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as the content that you created and upload to your account or otherwise provide to us;
- Other information that relates to or is capable of being associated with you, including categories we may associate with you, based on the information we or our partners collect, so that we may contact you with messaging that we think will interest you.
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for business or commercial purposes: identifiers, commercial information, biometric information, Internet or other electronic network information, and geolocation data.
- Sale of Personal Information. Alight Creative does not, and will not, sell the Personal Information of our users. Alight Creative has not sold the Personal Information of our users for a business or commercial purposes in the preceding 12 months.